This Wanaka based walking adventure takes us on some of the best trails in the Mt Aspiring National Park region while staying put in comfortable accommodation in Wanaka and carrying only a day pack. Wanaka’s picture-perfect location and easy access to the outdoors makes it the ultimate base for a walking holiday.
Days will be spent exploring glaciers, climbing to stunning viewpoints, wandering through native beech forest and walking alongside dazzling blue glacial rivers and crystal clear alpine lakes. In the evenings we will return to the comfort of our lakeside accommodation in Wanaka to enjoy the stylish shops and vibrant local cafés and restaurants.
One of the highlights will be the ‘Siberia experience’ where we will fly, walk, and jet boat through New Zealand’s most spectacular alpine environment on an adventure like no other!
TOUR DATES Sunday 21 – Saturday 27 February 2021
- The services of an experienced Calder & Lawson Tours tour manager
- 6 nights accommodation (twin share)
- Scenic flight in and jet boat out of Siberia Valley
- Meals as specified in the itinerary
- Local guides
- All group transfers
- Admissions as detailed in the itinerary
- Activities and sightseeing tours as detailed in the
- Pre-tour material
- Domestic flights/travel to Queenstown(arrangements can be made for you at an
- Travel insurance
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Beverages during included meals, unless
- Personal expenses
- A 2.5% surcharge if you wish to pay by credit card
Share twin or double occupancy NZD$3,990
Single Supplement NZD$1,050
Please contact Calder & Lawson Tours if you are interested in a single occupancy place, as they are limited.
GROUP SIZE Minimum 10, maximum 15