Discover four different parts of the former Soviet Union — the three Baltic States, and then Mother Russia itself. In Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia explore three fascinating capital cities, each with a charming historic centre as well as evidence of a more recent and turbulent history under Soviet and Nazi occupation. Travel between these cities through beautiful landscapes along the coast of the Baltic Sea and Gulf of Finland. Then sample the rich cultural heritage of Imperial Russia —in magnificent St Petersburg, the first great capital of Russia, and the current capital Moscow. Connecting these two great cities of the world is a six-night cruise through lakes, rivers and canals on a small ship. Daily shore excursions will introduce you to cities off the beaten track, village life and showpieces of religious architecture. A return of a very popular tour.
TOUR DATES Tuesday 6 June – Wednesday 8 July 2020
- The services of an experienced New Zealand based Calder & Lawson Tours tour manager
- Economy class airfares
- 14 nights hotel accommodation
- 6 nights on board the Volga Dream
- Breakfast daily
- Other meals as specified in the itinerary
- All group transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- Admissions as detailed in the itinerary
- Sightseeing tours with local guides as detailed in the itinerary
- All tips for local guides and other service providers
- Pre-tour material.
- Airline taxes
- Travel insurance
- Visa fees
- Personal expenses
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Beverages during included meals, unless specified
- Hotel or airport porterage
- Please note that, if you wish to pay by credit card, a surcharge fee of 2.5% will be charged.
TOUR PRICE Ex Auckland
Share twin per person – Superior cabin NZD$15,399
Double per person – Deluxe cabin NZD$15,958
Single supplement (limited availability) NZD$ 2,990
Please contact Calder & Lawson Tours if you are interested in a single occupancy place.
GROUP SIZE Minimum 10, maximum 18