Turbulent political and social change has shaped these countries. Discover the history, both recent and past of this region. Spend a week exploring the now independent Baltic States, with two nights in each of the capitals, Vilnius, Riga and Tallinn. Each city has a charming historic centre as well as burgeoning modern features. Join your river ship, and begin a six-night cruise along the Volga River through lakes, rivers and canals from St Petersburg to Moscow. Daily shore excursions will introduce you to villages and cities off the beaten track, offering insights into daily life in Russia to complement the grand city experiences at either end of the cruise You will sample the rich cultural heritage of Imperial Russia with three-night stays in luxurious hotels in both the magnificent cities of St Petersburg and Moscow.
TOUR DATES Tuesday 16 June – Wednesday 8 July 2020
- The services of an experienced New Zealand based Calder & Lawson tour manager
- Economy class airfares
- 14 nights hotel accommodation
- 6 nights on board the Volga Dream
- Breakfast daily
- Other meals as specified in the itinerary
- All group transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- Admissions as detailed in the itinerary
- Sightseeing tours with local guides as detailed in the itinerary
- All tips for local guides and other service providers
- Pre-tour material.
- Airline taxes
- Travel insurance
- Visa fees
- Personal expenses
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Beverages during included meals, unless specified
- Hotel or airport porterage
- Please note that, if you wish to pay by credit card, a surcharge fee of 2.5% will be charged.
TOUR PRICE Ex Auckland
Share twin per person – Superior cabin NZD$15,399
Double per person – Deluxe cabin NZD$15,958
GROUP SIZE Minimum 10, Maximum 18
This tour is now full, please contact us if you’d like to go on a wait list.
June / July 2020