Explore some of the best bike trails in the South Island – all from the comfort of an e-bike. Enjoy breath-taking scenery, from Mt Cook, to Queenstown, to the Roxburgh Gorge and much more. Our tour will include days on the most popular sections of iconic rides including the Alps2Ocean, Otago Rail Trail and West Coast Wilderness. Taking advantage of spring weather in the South Island, we will enjoy comfortable temperatures for biking and experience the best of the South Island without the crowds.
TOUR MANAGER Leen van Duin
TOUR DATES Monday 16 – Thursday 26 November 2020 (10 nights)
- The services of an experienced Calder & Lawson Tours tour manager
- Support vehicle
- 10 nights accommodation
- Meals as specified in the itinerary
- E-bike included at no extra cost
- Activities and admissions as detailed in the itinerary
- All group transfers
- TranzAlpine train journey
- Pre-tour material
- Domestic flights to Christchurch (flights can be booked for you at an additional cost)
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Beverages during included meals, unless specified
- Other meals not specified in the itinerary
- Bike helmet
- If you wish to pay by credit card, a surcharge of 2.5% will be charged
Share twin per person NZD $5,790
Single supplement NZD $ 990
Please contact Calder & Lawson Tours if you are interested in a single occupancy place.
GROUP SIZE Minimum 10, maximum 12
There are two places left on this tour, for a share twin or double.