Join us on an exploration of some of the nooks and crannies of the Wellington and Wairarapa regions. In Wellington we bypass some of the more common tourist spots (although you can easily visit Te Papa and other popular destinations in a free afternoon or by staying on in Wellington pre or post tour), and instead see some local favourites.
Stay in the delightful town of Martinborough. Delve into the history and mystery of astronomy at Stonehenge Aotearoa, and do some stargazing in the dark skies of the Wairarapa.
For native flora and fauna lovers, our visits to Otari-Wilton’s bush and Pukaha National Wildlife Centre at Mount Bruce will be a treat. The highlight, though, will be an overnight stay on Kapiti Island as we spend the evening on the hunt for the little spotted kiwi.
TOUR MANAGER Andrew Matheson
TOUR DATES Friday 6 – Friday 13 November 2020 (7 nights)
- The services of an experienced Calder & Lawson Tours tour manager
- 7 nights accommodation
- Meals as specified in the itinerary
- Local guides
- All group transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- Admissions as detailed in the itinerary
- Activities and sightseeing tours as detailed in the itinerary
- Pre-tour material
- Domestic travel to Wellington (flights can be booked for you at an additional cost)
- Travel insurance
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Beverages during included meals, unless
- Personal expenses
- If you wish to pay by credit card, a surcharge fee of 2.5% will be charged
Share twin per person NZD $2,990
Single supplement NZD $ 750
Please contact Calder & Lawson Tours if you are interested in a single occupancy place.
GROUP SIZE Minimum 10, maximum 12
This tour is now full. Please contact us if you would like to go on a waitlist – 0800 853 276 or email firstname.lastname@example.org