Sail the remote and beautiful islands of the Inner Hebrides and through the heart of Scotland via the Caledonian Canal that bisects the country navigating four Lochs: including the mythical Ness. Stay for seven nights on board M.V. Lord of the Highlands, a vessel with the appeal of a luxury yacht. Sail to the mystical Isle of Skye, the picture postcard Tobermory on Mull, the early Christian island of Iona, and tiny Eigg. Your itinerary also includes the Orkney Islands rich in archaeological discoveries. Scottish history will come to life in places such as Blair and Cawdor Castles, the Clan Donald Centre, the battlefield of Culloden and the endearing Castle of Mey. You will have time to explore both Inverness and Edinburgh. An ideal tour for those wanting to experience legendary Scottish hospitality and scenery. Ask us about a 3-night pre-tour package which includes attending the Edinburgh Military Tattoo.
- The services of an experienced Calder & Lawson Tours tour manager
- Economy class airfares
- 1 nights accommodation northbound
- 10 nights land based accommodation in Scotland
- 7 nights accommodation on board the Lord of the Highlands
- 1 nights accommodation south-bound
- Meals as detailed in the itinerary
- All group transfers as specified in the itinerary
- Admissions as detailed in the itinerary
- Sightseeing tours with local guides as detailed in the itinerary
- All tips for local guides and other service providers
- Port taxes on the cruise
- Pre-tour material
- Airline taxes
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Beverages during included meals, unless specified
- Hotel porterage
This tour has been cancelled for 2020, and will be re-offered in 2021. Please contact us if you would like to register your interest.
Coming in 2021...