Discover the world’s last, and possibly most pristine wilderness, the remarkable Kimberley, an area covering more than 400,000 square kilometres in North West Australia. Travelling by small ship you will access all the icons of the coast that are inaccessible by road. From towering waterfalls to secluded gorges, imposing rock ridges to wide savannah plains, the breath-taking outback landscapes of the Kimberley provide a unique experience. See the world’s oldest indigenous rock art and hear legends of Australia’s pioneering past. Nature lovers will revel in the abundance of bird and wildlife in this area. With two landings most days and the expert local knowledge of the guides, you are assured of making the most of every minute of your journey. Aboard your expedition vessel, which accommodates up to 120 guests in air-conditioned, en-suite cabins, you will travel in total comfort and unrivalled style.
TOUR DATES Sunday 1 – Friday 13 August 2021
- Economy class airfares
- 1 nights accommodation in Perth with breakfast
- 10 nights on board the Coral Geographer
- All entrance fees, excursions and sightseeing
- Daily lectures and briefings
- All meals on the tour
- Showcase wines, selected beers, juices and soft drinks with lunch and dinner service
- I nights accommodation at Sydney Airport with breakfast
- All group transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- Port taxes and government charges
- Pre-tour material.
- Airline taxes
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Hotel or airport porterage
TOUR PRICE Ex Auckland, share twin or double occupancy
Coral Deck Cabin NZD$13,755
17 sq m cabin with king size bed or two singles, ensuite with shower, twin portholes
Sole use cabins are very limited. Please contact us for the single supplement price.
Please note that unlike most of our tours, if you wish to pay by credit card, a surcharge fee of 2% will be charged for Visa or Mastercard.
GROUP SIZE Minimum 10, maximum 18