Journey by ship to a continent considered by many to be the ultimate travel destination where the wildlife is prolific and the scenery is staggeringly beautiful. Your adventure begins in Argentina where you will have two nights to explore the exciting city of Buenos Aires and enjoy a tango show. Fly to Ushuaia where you will board your ship and begin your journey to Antarctica. Sail through the Beagle Channel to the Antarctic Peninsula where you spend six enthralling days. Here you will come across the countless penguin colonies that thrive in these ice strewn waters. Go ashore on deserted Antarctic islands and cruise in zodiacs to get close to icebergs and marvel at the dramatic, ever-changing landscapes. On board your ship, experienced lecturers have an in-depth knowledge of the biology, history and geology of this area. Come aboard for an adventure like no other!
TOUR MANAGER Leen van Duin
TOUR DATES Sunday 6 – Sunday 20 December 2020 – 14 nights
- The services of a Calder & Lawson tour manager
- Economy class airfares
- 2 nights accommodation in Buenos Aires before the cruise
- 11 nights on board MS Fridtjof Nansen including all meals
- Transfers, sightseeing and entrance fees as detailed in the itinerary
- All tips and gratuities for crew and local guides
- Pre-tour material.
- Airline taxes
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Meals not specified in the Itinerary
- Hotel porterage
- Please note that unlike most of our tours, if you wish to pay by credit card, a surcharge fee of 2% will be charged for Visa or Mastercard and 3% for Amex.
TOUR PRICE Ex Auckland, share twin per person
Outside cabin on upper deck (XT) $18,450
Suite with private balcony (ME) $20,750
Sole use cabins are limited and available on request
GROUP SIZE Minimum 10, maximum 18