Step back into the grace and grandeur of old world Europe where you will find impeccably preserved medieval gems and experience an intensely touching lesson in history. The itinerary will allow you to make the most of the city stays, while enjoying the crystal clear lakes and rivers, flora and fauna in the surrounding countryside. Take time for a coffee in Krakow Old Town (now a UNESCO World Heritage Site) as you watch people rushing to and fro across its medieval market square. Walk through a conifer forest, alpine meadows and summer sheep farms in the High Tatra Mountains with a local mountain guide. Wander the cobbled streets of Budapest and spend two nights in the fairy tale Cesky Krumlov which is little changed since the 18th century. Catch your breath at the stunning beauty of Prague. Immerse yourself in the intertwined histories, sample the local cuisine and enjoy leisurely walks with options for flexibility. A return of our very popular tour and an ideal introduction to walking holidays.
TOUR DATE: Saturday 9 September – Monday 2 October 2017 (23 nights)
- Economy class airfares (airline taxes additional)
- The services of our New Zealand Tour Manager
- Local and national guides
- 1 night Dubai northbound, including airport transfers and a half day city tour
- 19 nights’ accommodation in Europe
- Meals included: breakfast daily, lunches and dinners as specified in the itinerary
- Admission to all sightseeing as detailed in the itinerary
- All tips for national and local guides, hotels, restaurants, drivers
- 1 night in Dubai, southbound including airport transfers.
PRICE: Ex Auckland
Per person share twin NZD$11,880
Single Supplement NZD$ 1,790
GROUP SIZE: Minimum 10, Maximum 18
Click here to see photos from the 2015 tour!